What could be more delicious than a cold Chicken Salad sandwich, the perfect snack for work and for our little friends at school. You can also toast rye or whole wheat bread rich in fibre and add chicken salad!
If we also roast potatoes in the oven, rather than in the pan, we've made the perfect club sandwich for those of us who are watching our figure.
For the club sandwich
- Toast the bread
- Spread with chicken salad
For the garnish
- Preheat the oven to 230°C in the air.
- Place a saucepan over medium heat, add the water, vinegar and salt, and bring to a boil.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into thin strips.
- Add the potatoes to the pot and boil for 10 minutes.
- Remove the potatoes with a slotted spoon and transfer them to a baking pan.
- Add the olive oil to the pan and mix well to coat the potatoes.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, mix them with a spatula, and bake for another 20 minutes.
- Transfer the potatoes to a bowl, add salt, and mix with a spatula.
- rye or wholemeal bread
- Chicken salad
- 1/2 litre Water
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
- 1 potato, medium
- 2 tablespoons. olive oil
Lena salads used