Tasting tips with Hungarian
It goes perfectly with meat and poultry, while it can also be eaten on its own on bread or crackers.
- That's why when I prepare a buffet meal, I make crackers with Hungarian spread or breadsticks that I dip in Hungarian!
- Also, for a more dietary alternative, I cut up carrot and cucumber sticks and dip them in the hungarian.
- I'm hosting a night out with friends at home making burgers! With round buns and burgers and fill with hungarian or
- Arabic pie rolls with chicken ideal meal for young and old friends for a party or school snack.
One tablespoon has about 100kcal. Not a bad choice for someone on a weight loss program.
3 recipes, three different snack ideas
- Cut carrot and cucumber sticks and dip them in the hungarian.
- Add burgers, round buns and hungarian buns for the tastiest burger
- Chicken and hungarian with arabic pie and you have ready-made rolls for snack
- Bread burger
- boiled or roasted chicken
- Arabic pie
Lena salads used