Homemade Nachos with dip Lena
What better to accompany a movie, a cold beer or a drink with friends at home than homemade nachos. We give them a little twist here, you can accompany them with sauces & dips "Lena". The combination will simply blow you away and then you won't be able to tear yourself away!!!
P.S.: They are also healthy because we don't fry them but bake them!
XXX - Lena
- Start by preheating the oven to 190 degrees.
- Put all the spices together with the parmesan in a large bowl and mix them together. Set aside.
- Cut the tortillas into small strips or even triangles.
- Transfer to a bowl and add the olive oil. Stir.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until crispy.
- Remove from the oven and immediately add your nachos to the spice mixture. Drizzle with a little olive oil to help the spices stick to them.
- Transfer to a bowl. Store the spice mixture in a jar for next use.
- Serve immediately with a dip of your choice. Below I have two dip recipes that you can also prepare while your nachos are baking in the oven.
- You can store your nachos in a tupperware outside the fridge for a few days but they are definitely much better fresh.
6 corn tortillas
2 tablespoons olive oil
1½ tsp. salt
1 half teaspoon chilli powder
1 teaspoon of cumin
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 tsp parmesan
Lena salads used